This event will see experienced HR managers, recruiters and experts on the job market share practical tips, tricks and suggestions for students and young professionals considering a future in trade & economic policy, practice or research.
Relentlessly practical, the short presentations will focus on key suggestions for new starters and job hunters and how Covid-19 has changed the employment game.
Thereafter, the presenters will candidly answer any questions about both the theory and the practice of job hunting, interviewing and succeeding in these fields.
- Ms. Mara De Monte, Interim Director, Thinking Ahead of Societal Change Platform (TASC Platform)
- Ms. Liana Melchenko, Head of Thought Leadership and FU.SE , Adecco Group Foundation
- Mr. Matthew Wilson, Chief, Special Projects, Office of the Executive Director, International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Ms. Hye-Seung LEE, Head, Recruitment Services, Human Resources Division, World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Mr. Dmitry Grozoubinski, Executive Director, Geneva Trade Platform